Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Default charting extreme number differences on x-axis

I've seen cahrts where the X axis has 2 slashes to represent gaps in the
numbers where extreme ranges of data is charted. how do I do that?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

This shows how to do it for the Y axis; the X axis uses a similar approach.
It's really just a hack:

http://peltiertech.com/Excel/Charts/BrokenYAxis.html

- Jon
-------