Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Default separate Undo for each individual sheet in a workbook?

Many times I find myself wanting to Undo commands done within a certain
worksheet, without undoing other commands that might have been performed in
other sheets in the meantime. However, if I have a couple of commands done in
one sheet, then some other commands in another sheet, the Undo command will
undo them all as if they were in the same list, without keeping track of the
sheet where those commands were performed.

Does anyone know a way to have separate Undo lists - one for each sheet of a
workbook? Thanks!