Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Default Problem with scatter chart

Hi Everyone,

I have a risk register and want to create a scatter chart with the risk
scores.This works fine but here comes the complicated bit. I would like the
background to have three different colour and to represent the three areas of
risk and this should be per number. i.e under axis y 1 and axis x 2 the
colour of the square should be green,under axis 2 and axis 3 the colour of
the square should be amber ...
I have tried to format the chart area but it colours the whole chart.
I thought of creating a custom chart which would already have the background
with all colours and squares. Is that at all possible to
achieve?

Any help would be great as I am really desperate to find a solution.

Many thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Hi,

See Jon's page