Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Default TEXT - ROTATING

I've inserted several images to a excel spreadsheet, some are portrait
and others are landscape. Each image is labeled, with a description
of the image. Now, the trouble I'm running into is that when I try to
label a landscape image, I'm trying to rotate the text within
reference of the image, but the text reverts back to a different
orientation.

Any suggestion, would be greatly appreciated.

-omar
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Are you putting the text in a cell or in a text box?
best wishes
--
Bernard V Liengme
Microsoft Excel MVP

wrote in message
I've inserted several images to a excel spreadsheet, some are portrait
and others are landscape. Each image is labeled, with a description
of the image. Now, the trouble I'm running into is that when I try to
label a landscape image, I'm trying to rotate the text within
reference of the image, but the text reverts back to a different
orientation.

Any suggestion, would be greatly appreciated.

-omar

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Hi,

What version of Excel are you using and what type of image. Is the text
part of the image or is it a text box on top of the image.

You rotate the text of a text box by selecting the text box, not the text,
and choosing Format, Autoshape, Alignment

Cheers,
Shane Devenshire