Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Default Chart Formating

I have a chart that has 6 bars of data within it and it has 3 different types
of colours for 3 of the 6 bars. I then want to copy this formating (all in
the same place within the chart) in one hit to numerous other charts in one
of my sheets. My sheet can contain up to 6 charts and it is too long winded
individually clicking on one bar at a time and choosing the colour and
pattern etc.. Please help?
I have tried the format painter but it is greyed out when you are active in
the chart so this does not work?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Copy the first chart, select the second chart, use Paste Special, and choose
the Formats option.

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP