Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Default Indicate average value to floating bar chart

I've plotted minimum and maximum values (prices) for a number of products on
a floating bar chart, and want to indicate the average price for each product.

Any suggestions? Thanks!
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Hi,

See the previous post, for the basic idea, but since you now want these
figures on all of your bars, I suggest downloading the free XL Chart Labeler
from

http://www.appspro.com/Utilities/ChartLabeler.htm

Then all you need to do is create a colum that gets your Min, Max and Avg
and use the chartlabeler to do the connections.

Cheers,
Shane Devenshire

"Guate" wrote:

I've plotted minimum and maximum values (prices) for a number of products on
a floating bar chart, and want to indicate the average price for each product.

Any suggestions? Thanks!

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Hi Shane,

I've downloaded the ChartLabeler but it's not clear to me how to access it,
or what you mean by "create a column that gets your Min, Max & Avg and use
the chartlabeler to do the connections".

Could you provide a bit more detail, please?