Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Default Grouping in Excel

Hi

I have a Pivot table which has the data in dates in drop row fields here and
a count against drop data here.

I have then used grouping to put the months together (jan feb march etc).
However if I add new data to the pivot I want the pivot table to
automatically add the data to the correct group when I refresh.

Is this possible? I can get it to do this

Any help greatly appreciated

Kind regards

Rexmann

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Hi,

If you use the grouping tool the data will automatically be added to the
groups when you refresh the pivot table. If that is not happening show us
the actual dates and tell us the steps you use to group the data. I'm
assuming your are grouping in the pivot table not in the source data.

If this help, please click the Yes button

Cheers,
Shane Devenshire