Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Default How do I get tables from drop down lists?

Hello

My name is Jason and i am currently trying to generate a series of tables
from my excel sheet. The problem is I have used drop down lists as a front
end for responses from surveys. I now want to turn these responses into
simple tables (rather like you would see with SPSS).

I am not sure how to do this and was wondering if anyone had a simple
solution? Alternatively, does anyone know how to convert an excel sheet with
drop down lists into an SPSS sheet where the drop down lists are treated as
numeric variables?

Yours hopefully

Jason