Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Default Help! I am asked to create a graph in a Time format (00:00:00).

My supervisor asked me to create a graph in time format (00:00:00). Can
anybody help me? I have not a chart for this format and I cannot seem to do
it.

Thanks.
Tess Neumann
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Tess,
Believe me: nothing extraordinary. You must normally select x- and y-ranges
as in each other case and via chart wizard the xy-chart (€śscattered€ť). The
x-range must be of course formatted as you (or your boss) have indicated
(e.i. 00:00:00). The only complication is with setting the x-axis limits. You
should not let yourself confused by the bid of decimal numbers of some 36000.
You must input your limit values in the same format; the same with the step.
Regards
--
Petr Bezucha