Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Default Graphing 3 Relationships

I cannot figure out for the life of me how to graph the relationship between
Purchasing Power Parity ($) and Life Expectancy at Birth (Years), % Access
to improved water source, and Carbon Dioxide Emissions (per capita metric
tons).

Is there a way to utilize one graph to illustrate the relationships of these
3 stats in comparison to PPP?