Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Default Creating Chart from Userform ListBox selections

I have created a Userform with 2 Listboxes on it
Listbox1, is populated with ALL values in Sheet3 Column B
Listbox2, is populated with ALL values in Sheet3.Column A

Column B values are Names
Column A are Dates

Both Listboxes have Multi-Select enabled.

I am trying to set up a chart in Sheet6 with the data from Sheet3, but am up to the stage of how to create it.

Sheet3 data is stored in rows, and each new record entered is placed in Sheet3 by Inserting a New Row under Row 1, thus pushing the existing records Down each time. I use Row 1 as a Header for each Column describing what values are stored in each Column.

I am cross roads as to how to create the Graph.

Am I best to use the Form to input the data to Sheet6 somewhere, then use it to Create the Chart, or Simply use the data directly from Sheet3 to create the Chart ?

I ask this, as there is a little manipulating I need to do to the data to get a value I need to work with to be displayed on the Chart first.

I am thinking I will have to input the data to Sheet6 somewhere before manipulating the data then creating the chart, but wanted clarification if this is the best way to go.

PS. It will be all done via VB.
There will be a Few If. Statements required to manipulate the data before charting it.

--
Corey ....
The Silliest Question is generally
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Hi Corey,

Go to http://www.edferrero.com/ExcelCharts...2/Default.aspx

and download 'Chart Selector Version 2'. This shows how to use a combo box
or list box to select series for a chart. No VBA is required.

Ed Ferrero
www.edferrero.com