Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Default Chart print preview and print formatting

I have a scatter chart containing 7 series. The chart is an embedded object
located on an Excel 2003 work sheet. If I select the chart and some cells
around the chart that contain some other data that I want to print and then
do a print preview, the plot area of the chart grows vertically to the point
where it covers the chart title. Printing the selection produces the same
results. THis problem happens no matter what printer I have selected.

Any information or suggestions about this type of problem would be
appreciated.