Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Default Data Charting Correctly

We are working with a table that has a Sell Price, List Price, and Profit
Margin. When we try to chart it, it looks like it is adding the "Sell Price"
and "List Price". The "Sell Price" which is in row 1, is plotted correctly.
The "List Price" looks to be the total of the two. The "Profit Margin" is
plotting with the "List Price".

Is it in the way we have selected the table to chart? Does anyone have any
suggestions?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Choose the line chart option in the first column, not the stacked line chart
option in the second.

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP