Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Default Tempurature Vs Pressure

I cant generation a graph that Tempurature on Y-axis and Pressure on X-axis!!!

How come the chart wizard is gone!!!!!

please help me.. im so frusrated!!

Temperature („ƒ) Pressure (kPa)
5.2 88.9
22.1 94.5
39 99.8
48.1 107.5
74.2 111.1

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Hi,

Assuming your data is in the range A1:B6, highlight the range.
Insert Charts Scatter Scatter Line with Markers.

For me this creates a chart with the Temperature on the Y axis.

Cheers
Andy
--

Andy Pope, Microsoft MVP - Excel