Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Default Replace the column letters with my own heading

I want to know how i can i replace the column letters so i can put in my
heading so that i always know which coumn i'm in and which question i'm
answering when i'm entering data further down the page. Or any way that i
can get my headings to follow down the page as i'm entering data so i can
always see it no matter how many rows down i am.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

If your headings are in row 1
Click in cell A2 and Goto WindowFreeze Panes.

Freeze Panes freezes anything above and to the left
of the active cell.

HTH
Martin

"Catter77" wrote in message
I want to know how i can i replace the column letters so i can put in my
heading so that i always know which coumn i'm in and which question i'm
answering when i'm entering data further down the page. Or any way that i
can get my headings to follow down the page as i'm entering data so i can
always see it no matter how many rows down i am.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Hi,

Try Windows, Split or freeze panes.

Dave

url:http://www.ureader.com/msg/10296320.aspx
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Hi,

In 2007 if you define your range as a table and scroll down the titles will
automatically replace the column letters when they move out of view.

Otherwise Window, Freeze Panes is the method of choice.

--
Cheers,
Shane Devenshire