Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
jc jc is offline

Default Sales history and how Unit Price affects it...

I'm trying to create a chart that shows my sales vs. the item price...here's
some data as an example:

Month Unit Sales Unit Price
Jan 100 $0.50
Feb 150 $0.40
March 60 $0.90

I would like to have the unit sales as a bar graph...Month as the X Axis and
Unit Sales as the Y Axis. I'd like to have the Unit Price directly above the
corresponding month...I want to show my manager how price affects my sales...

Thanks!!