-   -   Sales history and how Unit Price affects it... (https://www.excelbanter.com/charts-charting-excel/192653-sales-history-how-unit-price-affects.html)

jc

Sales history and how Unit Price affects it...

I'm trying to create a chart that shows my sales vs. the item price...here's
some data as an example:

Month Unit Sales Unit Price
Jan 100 $0.50
Feb 150 $0.40
March 60 $0.90

I would like to have the unit sales as a bar graph...Month as the X Axis and
Unit Sales as the Y Axis. I'd like to have the Unit Price directly above the
corresponding month...I want to show my manager how price affects my sales...

Thanks!!

jc

Sales history and how Unit Price affects it...

Correction:

"JC" wrote:

I'm trying to create a Line Graph that shows my sales vs. the item price...here's
some data as an example:

Month Unit Sales Unit Price
Jan 100 $0.50
Feb 150 $0.40
March 60 $0.90

I would like to have the unit sales as the line graph...Month as the X Axis and