Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Default Charting with Benchmarks

I have to create several charts that will identify two things - a 5yr
trendline showing their percentages on certain criterial and secondly where
they lie against certain benchmarks for the same periode. The benchmarks
cannot be stacked columns but dashes or some type of mark. See data below.

2004 2005 2006 2007
ABC 65% 66% 67% 68%
DEF 66% 65% 64% 68%

Benchmarks

20% 65% 67% 67% 70%
50% 66% 68% 68% 70%
75% 70% 71% 72% 73%

Ideally, I would have a trend for the 4 years for the 4 companies and would
have a dash or line in a vertical way for the benchmarks for each year so I'm
combining a horizontal line with a vertical disjoined stacked bar, possibly?
This would show where they are against benchmarks placed on them for that
period.

Help!!!
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

http://peltiertech.com/Excel/Charts/...HorizLine.html