Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Default excel 2007 line weight in legend does not match the chart

In excel 2007 the line weight in the legend does not appear to reflect the
line weight in the chart.

That is when I adjust the weight of a line in a line chart this is not shown
as a change in the weight of the line in the legend.

This is a problem because I tend to use charts with 'thick lines' and 'thin
lines' and the legend does not differentiate on the basis of the line weight
- only on the use of markers and whether or not the line is dashed.

This is exacerbated by the fact that my charts are in black and white and
have multiple plotting points that limit the utility of markers (and for that
matter dashed and other line formats).