Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Default I changed value scale numbers - goes back to what program wants?

I have a range of percentage data values ranging from 97% to 100% and the
chart starts the bar graph at 97%. I tried to override the "scale" numbers
but it goes back to start at 97%. I want it to start at 0% up to 100%. The
only way I can get it to start at 0% is to put a value in the data table of
0% but then it shows on graph and I don't want that. Why when I change the
minimum to 0 and max to 1 if refused to take it. It did not do this is the
old 97 version of excel!!!

thanks!!!!!
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

After you enter a value, don't check the Auto box. Auto means let Excel
decide what to use.

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP