Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Default Creating a bell curve chart

Hi

I work in manufacturing and have pulled a set of data off our product
checkweigher:
442.2 452.2 462.2 472.2 482.2 492.2 502.2
1 17 212 1791 470 41
6 20 294 1990 364 39
17 27 279 2000 263 20
9 113 1240 857 94 4
8 152 1695 790 79 2
21 243 950 1111 153 15
20 269 1407 883 120 11
27 254 1015 992 174 18

The top row is the product weight in grammes and each row underneath
this represents the number of products that were checkweighed at this
weight within the hour.

How do I create a bell curve chart for this data. I also have the mean
weight for each hour in a spreadsheet.

Thanks

Brian
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting