Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Default labels in line chart

I have a table with columns "date", "lot number", "variable. 1", "variable2".
I want to plot "variable. 1", "variable2" as a function of date. No problem
so far, and label with "lot number".

Any suggestions?

Thanks
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

You say you have successfully plotted points, but want to apply labels from
the worksheet? Try one of these two free utilities:

Rob Bovey's Chart Labeler, http://appspro.com
John Walkenbach's Chart Tools, http://j-walk.com

- Jon
-------