Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Default Possible to have a "dynamic" pivot chart title?

Hi,

I have made a pivot chart and one of the "report filter" is "country" and I
can select "ALL" or "multiple countries".

Question: Is it possiple - in the pivot chart - to have the CHART TITLE
linked to REPORT FILTER?

That is, if I choose "ALL" the report title would be "ALL" and if I select
(Sweden, USA) it would read "Sweden, USA"?

Kindly,
Mikael

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Select the pivot chart
On the Ribbon, click the Insert tab, and insert a text box.
Click the border of the text box, to select it.
Type an equal sign, and then click on the cell that contains the report
filter.
Press Enter, to complete the formula
Format the text, and move the text box to the position you want it on
the chart.

--
Debra Dalgleish
Contextures