Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Default How do I unhide data in a pivot table?

I hid some data in my pivot table by mistake. Of course, it is now hidden
and I am unable to retrieve it in the pivot table. However, the data is
present on the spreadsheet. I've refreshed the data and pivot table---tried
all the help tools to no end.

Help!