coal_miner

Default Unhide Pivot data tab

Greetings. Perhaps somebody can help me. I made a pivot table several weeks
ago. It is functioning perfectly, but I hid the tab with all the data in it.
Now, I cannot unhide it. What can be done, because I do not want to have to
Cheers.
Debra Dalgleish

Did you hide it, or did you delete the sheet?

If you deleted it, and want to recreate it, try double-clicking on the
grand total cell in the pivot table. This may create a new sheet with
the details.

--
Debra Dalgleish
Excel FAQ, Tips & Book List

Debra Dalgleish

You're welcome, and thanks for letting me know.

coal_miner wrote:
Thank you, this did work.