Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Default How do I show a level of proficiency in a chart?

I'm making a chart to show the test scores of my students. I want to show the
level of proficiency on my chart. For example, my students must achieve a
score of 25 to be considered proficient. I want the line for 25 to be
darkened. Does anyone know how to do this?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Hi,

These sites have instructions for adding datum lines,
http://peltiertech.com/Excel/Charts/...orzErrBar.html
http://www.andypope.info/charts/averageline.htm

Cheers
Andy