-   -   How do I show a level of proficiency in a chart? (https://www.excelbanter.com/charts-charting-excel/180914-how-do-i-show-level-proficiency-chart.html)

BYUguardgirl

How do I show a level of proficiency in a chart?

I'm making a chart to show the test scores of my students. I want to show the
level of proficiency on my chart. For example, my students must achieve a
score of 25 to be considered proficient. I want the line for 25 to be
darkened. Does anyone know how to do this?

Andy Pope

How do I show a level of proficiency in a chart?

Hi,

These sites have instructions for adding datum lines,
http://peltiertech.com/Excel/Charts/...orzErrBar.html
http://www.andypope.info/charts/averageline.htm

Cheers
Andy