Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Default Adding Info to Chart

How do I add info to the begining of a series in an excel chart?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

You want to extend the range to start earlier in the sheet? Go to Chart menu
Source Data Series tab, select each series, and change the ranges

identified for X values (or category labels) and Y values so they start at
an earlier row or column.

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP