Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
cdw cdw is offline

Default Floating bars

Hiya-

I need to make a gannt-type chart from a ton of data in excel. I've never
had to make a chart with excel without numbers so this is new to me. I've
got a ton of grants (y-axis) and I want to chart where they started and where
they finished (x-axis). There are 6 stages where they could have started or
finished and ideally I'd like to be able to have the start date shown at the
base (left end) of the floating bar.

Please let me know if this is possible with excel and ideally forward me a
template that I could cannibalize.

Cheers,
tripp

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

On Sat, 8 Mar 2008, in microsoft.public.excel.charting,
cdw said:
I need to make a gannt-type chart from a ton of data in excel.

Please let me know if this is possible with excel and ideally forward me a
template that I could cannibalize.

Google "Excel Gantt-chart"

--
Del Cotter