Old March 4th 08, 01:55 AM posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Default pie charts automatically exclude zero values

I have a range based on which a pie chart is shown. I do not want the cells
containing zero values in the range to be considered or shown in the pie
chart automatically. How do I do this

Old March 4th 08, 03:43 AM posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

This link shows how you might set this up:

http://www.cellmatrix.net/index.php/...e_zero_values/

--
John Mansfield
cellmatrix.net