-   -   pie charts automatically exclude zero values (https://www.excelbanter.com/charts-charting-excel/178630-pie-charts-automatically-exclude-zero-values.html)

Cris[_2_]

pie charts automatically exclude zero values

I have a range based on which a pie chart is shown. I do not want the cells
containing zero values in the range to be considered or shown in the pie
chart automatically. How do I do this

John Mansfield

pie charts automatically exclude zero values

This link shows how you might set this up:

http://www.cellmatrix.net/index.php/...e_zero_values/

--
John Mansfield
cellmatrix.net