Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Default How do I construct a crossplot, to determine ratio

do I construct a crossplot to determine ratio or is there another method?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Mel C. -

Please provide more details about your data and about what results you want.

And, for example, explain "crossplot" and "ratio."

- Mike Middleton
http://www.DecisionToolworks.com
Decision Analysis Add-ins for Excel