Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Alice

Default how do i construct a correlogram in excel?

Using Microsaoft Excel 2003, trying to construct a correlogram using data
analysis tool pak. Will only accept 255 values .. i have 339. Is there
another way to do this, i know it can be done .. but how?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Mike Middleton

Alice -

Using Microsaoft Excel 2003, trying to construct a correlogram using data
analysis tool pak. Will only accept 255 values .. i have 339. Is there
another way to do this, i know it can be done .. but how? <

Please provide more details about what you are trying to do and what is
happening or not happening.

There is no feature named "correlogram" in Excel. The word sometimes refers
to a scatter plot or to some other graphical method of showing
relationships. There is the Correlation tool of the Analysis ToolPak.

- Mike
www.mikemiddleton.com

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Alice

Using Dara analysys tool pak, i am attempting tro put data from cells A2:A330
into a corellogram, that is my
'input data", my oyt put is on another worksheet, something like K2. Excel
wont allow me to do this. I want to display the relationsgip the data has
between each value.
I have only been using excel for 3 months!

"Mike Middleton" wrote:

Alice -

Using Microsaoft Excel 2003, trying to construct a correlogram using data
analysis tool pak. Will only accept 255 values .. i have 339. Is there
another way to do this, i know it can be done .. but how? <

Please provide more details about what you are trying to do and what is
happening or not happening.

There is no feature named "correlogram" in Excel. The word sometimes refers
to a scatter plot or to some other graphical method of showing
relationships. There is the Correlation tool of the Analysis ToolPak.

- Mike
www.mikemiddleton.com

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Mike Middleton

Alice -

What do you mean by "corellogram"?

It seems you have data for a single variable. What do you mean by "the
relationship the data has between each value"?

Or, do you have time sequence data for a single variable (in which case you
may want to look at lagged relationships)?

Please explain the nature of your data and the kind of analysis you want.

- Mike
www.mikemiddleton.com

"Alice" wrote in message
Using Dara analysys tool pak, i am attempting tro put data from cells
A2:A330
into a corellogram, that is my
'input data", my oyt put is on another worksheet, something like K2.
Excel
wont allow me to do this. I want to display the relationsgip the data has
between each value.
I have only been using excel for 3 months!

Alice -