Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Default Show/Hide series

Hi,
I have 7 data series in a column style chart. I would like to know if there
is a way to toggel each individual series on or off (hide or make visable)
similar to a pivot chart. I'm trying to print each series individually and
it's a pain to have to go and change the properties of the series every time
I want to hide one and view another. Thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

On Thu, 28 Feb 2008, in microsoft.public.excel.charting,
Matt H said:
I have 7 data series in a column style chart. I would like to know if there
is a way to toggel each individual series on or off (hide or make visable)
similar to a pivot chart. I'm trying to print each series individually and
it's a pain to have to go and change the properties of the series every time
I want to hide one and view another.

Have a look at this article:

http://www.juiceanalytics.com/
writing/2007/05/why-make-100-charts-when-one-will-do/

--
Del Cotter
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

http://peltiertech.com/Excel/Charts/ChartByControl.html