Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Default XML import and Chart Styles

Hi

I have an Excel file that contains 2 worksheets:
One of them contains a formatted chart and the other the data for the chart
in a List.
When I use the XML import and look at the chart everything looks fine. I
save, close the excel file and open it again and the chart styles are
completely messed up.

I have example files but i first need a way to publish them, it seems this
forum doesn't support attachments. I'll post the links as soon as I uploaded
them.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

You can download the files by using ftp:

host: chsoft.vertical.ch
user: chsoft
port: 21

When i'm at home (in about 8 hours) i'll upload the files to a normal
webspace.