Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Default Scatter graph in Excel 2007

Here is what I am trying do and not sure if it can be done or not. I have 3
columns of data. Column A is the data that I want plotted. Column B is to be
my X-axis and Column C is to be my Y-Axis. When I create the scatter graph it
is not coming out like that and not sure what I need to do to correct things.

If it helps out any Column A is a question number
Column B is Quality of the question
Column C is Importance of the question.

Thanks for any help you guys can give.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Do you mean the question number is a label to be applied to the data that is
plotted? Select columns B and C and create your XY chart, then use one of
these free Excel add-ins to assign the labels in column A to the data points
you just plotted:

Rob Bovey's Chart Labeler, http://appspro.com
John Walkenbach's Chart Tools, http://j-walk.com

- Jon