Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Hubes Hubes is offline

Default Scatter graph in Excel 2007

Thanks Jon,

The add-in from Rob Bovey did the trick.

"Jon Peltier" wrote:

Do you mean the question number is a label to be applied to the data that is
plotted? Select columns B and C and create your XY chart, then use one of
these free Excel add-ins to assign the labels in column A to the data points
you just plotted:

Rob Bovey's Chart Labeler, http://appspro.com
John Walkenbach's Chart Tools, http://j-walk.com

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP
Tutorials and Custom Solutions
_______

"Hubes" wrote in message
Here is what I am trying do and not sure if it can be done or not. I have
3
columns of data. Column A is the data that I want plotted. Column B is to
be
my X-axis and Column C is to be my Y-Axis. When I create the scatter graph
it
is not coming out like that and not sure what I need to do to correct
things.

If it helps out any Column A is a question number
Column B is Quality of the question
Column C is Importance of the question.

Thanks for any help you guys can give.