Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting,microsoft.public.excel.misc,microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Excel users! Do-It-Yourself Dashboards, Reports, Guided Analytics and Business Presentations!

SiSense is pleased to announce the beta release of its first product Prism -
a Powerful, innovative Do-It-Yourself productivity software for building,
sharing and using business intelligence applications that solve common,
information driven business problems.

Highlights:

* Build informative Dashboards, Reports, Scorecards and Guided Analytics
solutions in one environment, over one or multiple data sources like Excel,
Relational Databases, OLAP cubes and more...

* Perform powerful multidimensional analysis over any data source using an
extensive collection of filters and multidimensional Excel-like formulas. No
SQL or MDX required.

* Perform real time and historical query & analysis BI over multiple data
sources, with absolutely no server software installation, no database server
configuration, and no server maintenance requirements.

* No need for database knowhow.

* No need for long customization projects.

* No need for ordering, begging or waiting.

If you'd like, visit us http://www.sisense.com and look around. If you want
to start working with Prism immediately and see what it can do for you, just
register on the site, download and get going. For any questions or
comments, contact us at .

Thank you for your time,

The SiSense Team

http://www.sisense.com

"BI For Everybody!"

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting,microsoft.public.excel.misc,microsoft.public.excel.programming

Let's see here. Your email says NOspam and yet you spam us. NO blatant
commercials here please.

--
Don Guillett
Microsoft MVP Excel

"Johnny" wrote in message
[...]

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting,microsoft.public.excel.misc,microsoft.public.excel.programming

Sorry. I've posted the announcement in the wrong forums.

I've posted again in the official Sql Server and Excel forums for this
purpose.

Johnny
http://www.sisense.com
"Business Intelligence For Everybody!"

"Johnny" wrote in message
[...]

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting,microsoft.public.excel.misc,microsoft.public.excel.programming

I think Don meant no blatant ads in the forums, not just in this forum.

Out of interest I visited your site. Most pages say "coming soon". I wasn't
encouraged to look further.

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP
Tutorials and Custom Solutions
_______

"Johnny" wrote in message
[...]

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting,microsoft.public.excel.misc,microsoft.public.excel.programming

Jon,

I think it's perfectly ok to advertise in some forums. I do agree that in
some forums it is inappropriate and that is why I appologized.

Strange that you say so - except for the blog section and maybe another
section - all pages have content. Anyway, the application is still in beta
so we're still adding content.

Thanks.