Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Default fill (color) space between plots

Is there a way to fill the space between two plots with a specific
color?

I want to draw 3 curves: an upper border, a mean curve and a lower
border. I want to give the space between the upper and lower border a
specific color so that this zone is clearly visible.

Thanks!
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Hi,

The work around involves using extra data series plotted as area charts.
See Jon Peltier's article for more information.

Cheers
Andy

--

Andy Pope, Microsoft MVP - Excel
http://www.andypope.info
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Thanx! Looks fine!
I'm going to give it a try!

On 19 feb, 21:00, Andy Pope wrote:
Hi,

The work around involves using extra data series plotted as area charts.
See Jon Peltier's article for more information.http://pubs.logicalexpressions.com/P...cle.asp?ID=590

Cheers
Andy