Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
FLF FLF is offline

Default how do I hide zeros in a graphic?

If I have a table with 'zero' values and don't want them to appear in my
graphic, but do want the rest of the values to show, how do I hide them?
Hiding them on the table doesn't work, they still show up in the graphic...

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Replace them with =NA() which displays in the cells as #N/A but is ignored
by the chart engine
best wishes
--
Bernard V Liengme
Microsoft Excel MVP

"FLF" wrote in message
If I have a table with 'zero' values and don't want them to appear in my
graphic, but do want the rest of the values to show, how do I hide them?
Hiding them on the table doesn't work, they still show up in the
graphic...

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Bernard Liengme wrote:
Replace them with =NA() which displays in the cells as #N/A but is ignored
by the chart engine
best wishes

I tried something like this and it didn't work. I finally had to just
remove the values, leaving a blank cell.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

"Something like this" was obviously not close enough. Next time, don't do
it that way.

I think you win today's newsgroup prize for useful and detailed description
of a problem: