Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Default how do I hide zeros in a graphic?

"Something like this" was obviously not close enough. Next time, don't do
it that way.

I think you win today's newsgroup prize for useful and detailed description
of a problem:
"Something like this", and "it didn't work" :-(
--
David Biddulph

"doofy" wrote in message
I tried something like this and it didn't work. I finally had to just
remove the values, leaving a blank cell.

Bernard Liengme wrote:
Replace them with =NA() which displays in the cells as #N/A but is
ignored by the chart engine
best wishes