Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Default Is this possible - 2 times 2 variables

Hello,

I would like to have a stacked column chart to represent the following:
RTL JBOS
Input 30 109

Train No Train
Output 134 29

What I would like is for the first stack to be called "Input" and represent
RTL+JBOS and have a second stack called "Output" represent Train + No Train.

The idea is that the stack "input" should be the same height a the stack
"output". Given the numbers above, they are not equal and I want to
illustrate the difference.

Is this possible?

Thank you
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

On Fri, 1 Feb 2008, in microsoft.public.excel.charting,
Maxime Maugeais said:
What I would like is for the first stack to be called "Input" and represent
RTL+JBOS and have a second stack called "Output" represent Train + No Train.

Is this possible?

Yes. Just think of two columns as having *four* stacked blocks, where
the first column has values only for RTL and JBOS, and the second column
has values only for Train and No Train:

RTL JBOS Train No Train
Input 30 109
Output 134 29

Voila!

--
Del Cotter
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Worked like a charm.

Thanks a lot.

Though I have to admit, I am not too impressed with myself for not thinking
about it.

Cheers