Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Default Increase space between values on y coordinate

I have a chart with months along the x axis and temperature readings along
the y axis. Several years are plotte din different colors. There is also a
horizontal line representing the annual average for each year. The problem
I'm having is that, the annual averages are very similar and therefore one
area of teh chart is very busy. I'd like to increase the y value height (ie
make the space between each temperature gradient larger). Currently, I have
minimum at 1 and major unit at 5. I don't mind if the rest of the chart is
enlarged as well. I assumed gap width woudl do this, but the option is greyed
out. Thank you. Essentially, I want to increase the gap width for each
value on the y axis.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Sounds like you need to stretch the whole chart vertically.

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP
Tutorials and Custom Solutions