Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
PAL PAL is offline

Default Graph

Hello,

Can someone please tell me if this is indeed possible? I would like to make
a graph with 2 different Y axis's.

First I would like a stacked bar graph (easy on its own; the total range of
this stacked graph will most likey be from 1-10). Essentially I am
displaying the total number and the individually components of the stack.

To accompany this, I was hoping to show with tick marks (a min and max) the
cost range for implementing the number of changes in the total bar above.
Thus the min and max are dependent on this number,

Is this possible with custom graphs? If so, how? Thanks.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Rather than tick marks, how about drawing min and max lines across the
chart:

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP
Tutorials and Custom Solutions
_______

"PAL" wrote in message
Hello,

Can someone please tell me if this is indeed possible? I would like to
make
a graph with 2 different Y axis's.

First I would like a stacked bar graph (easy on its own; the total range
of
this stacked graph will most likey be from 1-10). Essentially I am
displaying the total number and the individually components of the stack.

To accompany this, I was hoping to show with tick marks (a min and max)
the
cost range for implementing the number of changes in the total bar above.
Thus the min and max are dependent on this number,

Is this possible with custom graphs? If so, how? Thanks.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
PAL PAL is offline

The Min and Max will vary for each bar. Will this accomplish that? Also, I
will need to keep the axis.

"PAL" wrote in message
Hello,

Can someone please tell me if this is indeed possible? I would like to
make
a graph with 2 different Y axis's.

First I would like a stacked bar graph (easy on its own; the total range
of
this stacked graph will most likey be from 1-10). Essentially I am
displaying the total number and the individually components of the stack.

To accompany this, I was hoping to show with tick marks (a min and max)
the
cost range for implementing the number of changes in the total bar above.
Thus the min and max are dependent on this number,

Is this possible with custom graphs? If so, how? Thanks.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

You could try this approach:

http://peltiertech.com/Excel/Charts/...HorizLine.html

No reason you can't have multiple benchmark lines in the same chart.

- Jon
-------