Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Default Getting rid of labels showing zero values

I have a chart with labels showing the values of the source cells. When the
value of a source cell is zero, I dont want the label to show anything at
all (not zero). If the source cell is empty it works fine. So then I use the
IF command take make the source cell empty if the value is zero, but that
doesnt work for some reason €“ as long as the source cell is a summary of
other cells, the chart labels keeps on showing zero. Any solution for this?
--
Lars
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Hi,

You could change the number format of the data labels to

General;General;

which will not display the zero

Cheers
Andy