Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
NM NM is offline

Default Date format change when using Series() function

Im using the Series() function with graphs, and the name ranges within the
graphs seem to work, however, the X axis date range now goes weird on me.
The named range for my X axis looked fine before, but when I put the name
range in the Series, the dates are now all wrong (1/1/1900, 2/1/1900, etc).
Any thoughts?

Thank you.