Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Default Not all column titles show on x axis on chart

I am making a chart and on the x axis only every other month is showing up on
the graph. I had this problem the other night and I was able to correct it
then but I do not remember what I went under to correct this problem. I need
every month to show up on the x axis
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

You need to open the Format Axis dialog for the x-axis (generally, I just
right click the axis and select Format Axis for popup menu) and open the
Scale tab.
Depending on what type of chart you have you need to change the either
a) the Major Units setting, or
b) Number of categories between tick marks
best wishes
--
Bernard V Liengme
Microsoft Excel MVP