Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Default How do I easily label 200 different data points on a buble chart?

I have 200 data labels that I am trying to put onto a bubble chart. Each
point has 3 values. I can easily graph each point by selecting the cells in
the columns, however I can't figure out how to name each one without having
to go and manually enter every single data point (200 total).
Thanks for your help
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

There are a couple of good, free utilities that will apply labels from a
worksheet range to points in a chart:

Rob Bovey's Chart Labeler, http://appspro.com
John Walkenbach's Chart Tools, http://j-walk.com

- Jon