-   -   How do I easily label 200 different data points on a buble chart? (https://www.excelbanter.com/charts-charting-excel/163585-how-do-i-easily-label-200-different-data-points-buble-chart.html)

Czajkowski

How do I easily label 200 different data points on a buble chart?

I have 200 data labels that I am trying to put onto a bubble chart. Each
point has 3 values. I can easily graph each point by selecting the cells in
the columns, however I can't figure out how to name each one without having
to go and manually enter every single data point (200 total).
Thanks for your help

Jon Peltier

How do I easily label 200 different data points on a buble chart?

There are a couple of good, free utilities that will apply labels from a
worksheet range to points in a chart:

Rob Bovey's Chart Labeler, http://appspro.com
John Walkenbach's Chart Tools, http://j-walk.com

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP
Tutorials and Custom Solutions
_______

"Czajkowski" wrote in message
I have 200 data labels that I am trying to put onto a bubble chart. Each
point has 3 values. I can easily graph each point by selecting the cells
in
the columns, however I can't figure out how to name each one without
having
to go and manually enter every single data point (200 total).
Thanks for your help

Czajkowski

How do I easily label 200 different data points on a buble cha

Thank you. The apps pro labeler from Rob Bovey worked perfectly.

"Jon Peltier" wrote:

There are a couple of good, free utilities that will apply labels from a
worksheet range to points in a chart:

Rob Bovey's Chart Labeler, http://appspro.com
John Walkenbach's Chart Tools, http://j-walk.com

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP
Tutorials and Custom Solutions
_______

"Czajkowski" wrote in message
I have 200 data labels that I am trying to put onto a bubble chart. Each
point has 3 values. I can easily graph each point by selecting the cells
in
the columns, however I can't figure out how to name each one without
having
to go and manually enter every single data point (200 total).
Thanks for your help

yhoy

How do I easily label 200 different data points on a buble cha

I searched your thread and the one you referred works like a dream, thanks!
-- btw it is called XY Chart labels now