Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Default How do I chart two separate sets of x and corresponding y values .

I would like to chart two sets of x and y values with each set of x values
corresponding to its own set of dependant y values. The two sets of x values
for the ordinate are entirely different. It seems like I can only chart two
sets of data on the same graph with the same values for x and two separate
sets of dependant values for y. Is there any way possible to get around this
problem?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Select your first set of X&Y data, Insert/ Chart (Chart type XY, & choose an
appropriate sub-type)/ other options as appropriate.
Now select your second set of X&Y data, Copy, select your chart, Edit/ Paste
Special/ New Series/ X values in first column, other options as applicable.
--
David Biddulph